CrimsonVeil

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrimsonVeil

A place for friends and family to share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment!
Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:14 pm by The Revenant

» Ghost experiences wanted!
Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! EmptySun May 21, 2017 1:19 pm by Raven

» Awesome:Patty the investigator tells off bothersome spirit!
Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:57 am by Admin

» Haunted Serial Killer house Day time investigation EVP's
Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:05 am by Admin

» EVP from the serial killer house (Demon Attack one)
Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:37 pm by Admin

» demon Attack: Overnight at haunted Serial killer House
Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:22 pm by Admin

» Burning a haunted Ouija board Video: Freaky!
Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:00 pm by Admin

» Over Night in Real haunted Mansion. Scary shit!
Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! EmptyTue May 02, 2017 10:37 pm by Admin

» Movie theater etiquette
Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:27 pm by Sessy

3 posters

Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! Empty Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment!

Post by Admin Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:43 am

Using the topic provided for you ( My most Embarrassing Moment) write a post with the prompt as your main subject. Your post can be fiction or non-fiction and can be written in any genre that you choose such as horror, romance, comedy, drama, etc...
    Add your post as a reply to this topic or create a new topic, but if you create a new topic be sure to put in the subject line that you are posting a daily challenge. Good Luck!
    Daily Challenge #1 My most Embarrassing Moment!
    BrianCreed
    BrianCreed
    Newbi
    Newbi

Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! Empty Re: Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment!

Post by BrianCreed Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:59 pm

For me the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me was around last Christmas when I was at the mall with my 5 year old God-Daughter and were walking around looking at perfume and other things that she could maybe give her mom for a gift. We turn down another isle and see a woman who was very visibly pregnant. On top of her being with child, she had four other children with her that looked like they ranged from around age 2 to 11. As we passed by the brood, the mother smiled at me and I nodded and smiled at her and my little God-daughter, sweet as she is, turned and looked at me and said "You see all those kids?! She better stop while she's ahead!"
    I quickly looked around for a rock to crawl under. I don't know how full time parents do this lol.
    The Revenant
    The Revenant

Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment! Empty Re: Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment!

Post by The Revenant Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:14 pm

The most embarrassing moment for me I think would be the time my parents caught me pleasuring myself in my bed room. I was fairly young at the time, probably 13 or 14, and my parents had left for the evening. They told me they were going out to eat and then probably to see a movie, one that my mom had been wanting to see for some time, and they wouldn't be home until late. They let me order a pizza and I rented some movies to occupy my time with and they left. After about an hour I felt the urge so I retreated to my room and started masturbating. I was really getting into it so I didn't hear the front door open or hear my parents call my name. Apparently after dinner, my mom had gotten a pretty bad stomach ache and they decided to skip the movie and call it a night. They expected to see me sitting on the couch watching movies so when they came in and didn't see me they got concerned, especially after they called my name and I didn't answer them. Assuming I'd snuck out of the house and was probably at a friends house, my dad went into my room to get my address book so he could call around and find out where I was. Mom of course was right behind him and they both walked in, turned on the light and found me in my bed in all my glory with my dick in my hand. I was utterly humiliated, yelled a few choice words at them and then threw a pillow at them as they quickly retreated. After I came down stairs later my dad thought it was the perfect opportunity to give me "the talk" which only added to the humiliation, particularly because I was already aware of most of what he was trying to discuss with me lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 am